- This event has passed.
10 mile time trial at Chaxhill on UC50
April 6 @ 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm£4
See club website for course information. Late notices and changes before events will also appear on Facebook. The evening time trials count towards season long competitions as noted in the event category below. These are the Club Events Best App Rounder (CEBAR), the overall winner of which is awarded the Paul Barnard Trophy, and the Dan Knight Trophy. There are categores within the CEBAR competion for Ladies, Seniors and Veteran riders in various age groups.
The event is open to non members for an additional charge of £1.50 to obtain day membership.
Maintain 2 m social distancing at all times and bring with you to the event:
- Means of contactless payment
- Face mask
- Rear light (mandatory)
- Front light (advisory)
- Safety pins (to attach race number)
At the event remember:
- Sign-on using your own pen and whilst wearing a face covering
- No cash will be accepted
- No rear light – no ride (CTT regulation)
- Do not congregate at the start – arrive at the start no more than 5 minutes before your start time
- At the finish, ride directly to your vehicle (or home)
- Do not approach the timekeeper – results will be posted online and are not available at the event
- After the race; place race number in bowl containing cleaning solution
A checklist for participants, timekeepers, and organizers is available HERE
If a person is unable to time keep / organize it is their responsibility to swap duties and inform the Racing Secretary.
Full season’s race calendar is available here