Our Sunday ride leader took a route through Redmarley and the Bromsberrow estate and Eastnor, braving Clenchers Mill ford en route. After all the recent rain this was a brave move, one not followed by all, but a successful one. Elevenses were taken at Cafe Morro in Colwall before crossing the Malvern Hills by way of Wyche Cutting to return via Hillend (oil seed rape coming into flower and a fabulous view) and Birts Street’s Farmers Arms, Pendock, and Ashleworth.
- Enjoying the Indian Summer, the cyclists went out six by six September 20, 2020
- Application of the “Rule of Six” to Club Rides September 17, 2020
- Summer Spokespiece is now available September 10, 2020
- The rule of six September 10, 2020
- Every which way… September 6, 2020