During “Pothole Week” (16th-22nd March) Cycling UK is encouraging everyone to report, via the app fillthathole or its website https://www.fillthathole.org.uk/, any road defects they find. If you are unfortunate enough to hit one, they have prepared a gude on what to do, starting from the incident itself and taking you through the process of making a claim. cyclinguk.org/what-should-i-do-if-i-hit-a-pothole Let’s hope you never need it!
- Stay Alert or Stay At Home? New guidance for cycling May 14, 2020
- Updated advice on exercising during lockdown April 18, 2020
- Cycling dos and don’ts – a reminder April 6, 2020
- Where did you ride today? April 5, 2020
- Coronavirus update March 30, 2020