At the start of this morning’s ride to Ledbury, the ride leader’s sense of direction was questioned as we set off down the A48 to Westbury-on-Severn at a blistering pace. The long climb from Flaxley to Dean Magna slowed the pace, and quietened any grumbling chatter. After Mitcheldean, we were rewarded with stunning views over Wales as we went along the Linton Ridge. Later, these were replaced with views of the Malverns, which at least confirmed that we were heading for Ledbury. All earlier grumbles were forgotton, and all were happy, although its worth noting that nobody followed the ride leader home from coffee.
- Roger Clayton August 23, 2019
- Meet our vice captain, who had no mates in the Old Neighbourhood August 18, 2019
- GCCC getting out more July 29, 2019
- The hottest day of the year July 28, 2019
- National Cycle Network added to online OS Maps July 19, 2019