At the start of this morning’s ride to Ledbury, the ride leader’s sense of direction was questioned as we set off down the A48 to Westbury-on-Severn at a blistering pace. The long climb from Flaxley to Dean Magna slowed the pace, and quietened any grumbling chatter. After Mitcheldean, we were rewarded with stunning views over Wales as we went along the Linton Ridge. Later, these were replaced with views of the Malverns, which at least confirmed that we were heading for Ledbury. All earlier grumbles were forgotton, and all were happy, although its worth noting that nobody followed the ride leader home from coffee.
- Steve Taylor RR postponed May 25, 2019
- In Emergency, call 999 or 112? May 25, 2019
- Result of Speed Judging on Bulley Lane Circuit May 23, 2019
- Sunshine greets us, at last we can get the short sleeve jerseys out, albeit with arm warmers. May 12, 2019
- Date and time changes May 8, 2019